In my medium of content creation, I believe that every piece informs and inspires. I have dedicated my creative career to this philosophy, believing that one piece of content can change your life.
Words tell a story and that’s why I enjoy developing content, with a strategy that speaks to an audience. Here’s a sampling of some of the work I’ve created:
Social Media Content
I have created inspirational visuals and copy for social media advertisements and social media accounts that connect messages with action. Here are a few samples of the ones I’ve created:
The following pieces were published in print and digital publications:
ClearVoice Published Articles
- Why Does Evergreen Content Matter for SEO?
- 8 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Content Creation
- How to Get Started with Content Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Complete List of Professional Journalism Groups and Organizations
Indeed Published Articles
- How to start your own successful side business
- What are opinion leaders and why is their influence important?
- How to decide between an MBA vs. Executive MBA
- Do not hire lists: What they are and what to do if you’re on one
- What is a health savings account and can it save you money?
- How to calculate net income like an expert
- How to become a successful general contractor
Instacart Published Articles
- 20 Cute Halloween Food Ideas for Your Spooky Party
- 20 Buffet Halloween Food Ideas for Your Party
- 20 Labor Day Dessert Ideas for Your Holiday Party
- 20 Labor Day Grilling Ideas for Your Holiday Party
- Bok Choy – All You Need to Know | Instacart Guide to Fresh Produce
- Black Truffles – All You Need to Know | The Instacart Guide to Fresh Produce
- Beets – All You Need to Know | Instacart Guide to Fresh Produce
- Beefsteak Tomatoes – All You Need to Know | The Instacart Guide to Fresh Produce
- Bean Sprouts – All You Need to Know | Instacart Guide to Fresh Produce
- Buttercup Squash– All You Need to Know | Instacart Guide to Fresh Produce
Other Published Articles
- How to keep your aging loved one engaged in the community
- Is your loved one safe at home?
- How to Help Children Understand a Loved One’s Memory Loss
- How to reset when you have limited time
- Why remote work options are crucial in times of crisis
- How to effectively distribute your content
- How to create content that your reader’s want to see
The following videos were created for Elderwood, a leading provider in subacute and senior healthcare:
Developed a video to preview and promote the all-new elderwood.com for internal and external audiences.
Advance Your Nursing Career in Long-Term Care
I filmed and edited the following video to help with recruitment efforts for long-term care with Elderwood.
Woodmark Pharmacy is a division of Post Acute Partners, a parent company that owns Elderwood. I edited and provided voice-over for this video highlighting the services provided through Woodmark Pharmacy for a virtual vendor event.
Provided messaging and video editing to inspire our amazing staff and residents that reside within our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To Our Staff…
Residents Staying Connected
SS. Peter & Paul School
Provided messaging, video editing and voice over work for a meaningful message to SS. Peter & Paul students, families and educators.
SS. Peter & Paul School Recruitment
Open House 2018
Created in winter 2018 as a promotion piece for SS. Peter & Paul School. I developed the video through stock footage. I provided the messaging, copywriting, and voice-over work.
Open House 2019
This video was created for the open house season in the winter of 2019. I provided the messaging and created the video using stock imagery and used it on social media for promotion.